Thursday 3 July 2008

Jacob's new trick

Yesterday as I went outside I spied a few items of clothing on the ground, somehow having pulled themselves off the washing line. Hmmm. I had a few words with the boys about it and left it at that.

This morning I look outside the kitchen door to check what the boys were up to and I discovered how my washing had found it's way onto the ground (note that today he was being very careful to make sure the washing stayed on the line!).....



I'm not sure how long my washing line can put up with this kind of abuse. ;)

2 comments:

Neek said...

LOL..... I am sure when he falls off the poor clothes line will stop being punished! LOL..... My boys did that at the craft shop in town and wrecked the darn thing! oops

Carolina said...

That is too funny Sarah, we've done that to Jesse too but he doesnt have a trampoline to do it on his own and would probably bee too scared to do it on his own anyway! I remember doing it as a kid and it was great fun... i won't submit my clothesline to that sort or abuse now though LOL!